grid controls tutorial
- PHP Grid with little config, enables Add, Edit, Del, Auto-filter, Search, Sort, Page, Grouping, Export, Custom Add/Del Calls, Master-detail Grids, Multiple Databases, Customizable Themes and many other features.
- It’s Secure & Commercially Opensource so you can extend your own core functions.
- Best suitable for smart engineers, who wish to save development time & effort of creating repetitive CRUD functions through out their projects.
- Custom SELECT query option is useful for cross table data displaying and Reporting generation. PHP Datagrid Controlis extendable and you can write your own Custom Code-behinds for adding, updating or deleting records.
- Supports all major databases including Mysql, SQL Server, Oracle, PGSql & ODBC Driver supported databases.
Data Grid Libraries provides professional-looking Ajax-enabled grid-based editing, create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) operations for Web developers in as little as two lines of code. It features cross-browser inline editing, support for all HTML form controls, integrated search toolbar, a master detail datagrid, image display, MS , HTML and PDF data export, permission control, a theme roller, built-in record sorting by any column, support for major databases including MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle, support for large database record sets, and some times WYSIWYG and Ajax file upload.
Best 3 PHP Grids are as Follows-
Create a fully functional datagrid in PHP for as little as
five TWO lines of code.
phpGrid allow you to create a fully functional datagrid in PHP for as little as two lines of code.
Here are the keyfutures available:
Master Detail Datagrid
Multiple Editable Datagrids
Master with Multiple Detail Grids
Column Grouping with Summary
Nested Master Detail Grids
KoolPHP is a vendor of PHP User Interface (UI) components. We focus on building the featured rich yet easy-to-use components to help developers increase productivity and deliver highest quality applications within time and budget constraints. Koolphp is my 2nd best dataGrid that contains a group of great UI controls to help developer build excellent web2.0 application.
- Cross-browsers compatible
- Comply to XHTML standard
- Feature-rich and easy to use controls
- Abundant ready-to-use examples
- Working with Zend, CakePHP, Joomla, Smarty.
- Compatible with Prototype,jQuery, Mootools, Extjs
You can check the Demos
It has a free version with limited features and paid version(less expensive than phpGrid)
jqGrid is a grid component for ASP.NET & PHP based on the world’s most popular and flexible jQuery grid plugin.
jqGrid is free, open source and gets distributed under the MIT license.
- Works fine under IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- The UI comes in 20+ languages
- CSS customizable
- Paging and sorting
- Search and filtering
- In-place cell editing or on-the-fly form creation to edit a record
- Supports subgrids and tree grid for displaying hierarchical data
- AJAX enabled
- Accepts XML/JSON/local array data sources
Free wrappers for PHP and ASP.NET exist.
You can view the Demo
- Top 5 jQuery UI Alternatives (sitepoint.com)
- Datagrids with multiple detail grids (zerodegreeskelvin.wordpress.com)
- Building WPF Applications (mindscapehq.com)
- radio button in datagrid (daniweb.com)