With the recent reforms taking place in Myanmar, it looks set to be opening its doors to plentiful opportunities from the international community. Of particular interest is the revision of its Foreign Investment Laws which will facilitate foreign investors injecting capital into the country. The Myanmar Logistics & Supply Chain Conference 2013 is the only strategic logistics and supply chain conference where people, innovation technologies and best practices converge to define the realm of SCM in Myanmar. It aims to provide the international platform where global supply chain practitioners network and learn about the opportunities presented with the opening up of various sectors in Myanmar.
- Myanmar Supply Chain Management Conference 2013 (carrierride.wordpress.com)
- Biotech Industry Executives Summit (10/8) to Advance the Supply Chain… (prweb.com)
- Supply Risk Solutions Awarded Patent for Multi-Tier Supply Risk Management (prweb.com)
- Register for our Webinar: 5 Ways the Cloud Can Make Your Supply Chain More Agile (bizsugar.com)
Looking for Content Writer Profile
The Web Content Writer will develop unique content for Liquidation Channel’s website and web properties, including technical writing. Candidates for this position will require proven web copywriting experience with a focus on addition of company keywords, enhancing existing content and creation of content with an engaging and active tone.
This position will also perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein. This is an exciting position that will allow the candidate to expand their knowledge in the areas of Internet marketing and search engine optimization. We are looking for a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines. You need to be able to work under little supervision and be a team player.
• Write product descriptions, brand descriptions, support material and copies for web and print media.
• Edit and proof reading content, copies or material on a regular basis.
• Find and develop new ideas for web content.
• Assure web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
• Moderate user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
• Conceptualize content for the website while catering to a national as well as international audience.
• Conduct research and interviews to collect material for company’s website.
SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
• A flair for writing in different styles with an understanding of advertising, both digital and print.
• An ability to work in a team with good communication skills and good creative skills.
• A strong command of the English language.
• Editing, writing and proofreading skills.
• Capable of writing an article on any subject, theme, blogs or website
• Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
• Concise, clear and confident communication.
• Highly organized and self-motivated to establish and achieve goals.
• Solid proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
Job Location:- Jaipur Only
Interested candidate can apply on email@example.com