Greetings From The Web Pixel !!!!!!!!!
We having Good opportunity for fresher’s B-tech( IT/CS)/BCA/MCA open profile is Business Analyst (Post Sale).Applicant should be good communication skill(written and verbally) and more about knowledge in information technology.
Job Location: – Jaipur
Type: – Full-time
Salary Range:- As per industry standard
The Web Pixel Pvt. Ltd. is one of the most familiar complete web solutions company in India. We are in business since 2008 & committed to the long-term satisfaction and business success to each of our customers.
Note: If you have references for this profile like they have good communication skill and strong technical knowledge then you can share with us.
Thanks & Regards,
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR FRESHERS AND EXPERIENCE DEVELOPER.
Please contact to Mr Rakesh Sir (8401755192) for interview time schedule.
Post – Management Trainee
Date – 11/10/2013
Venue – Implicit Solutions, Office no. 1,3,4
2nd Floor, Malhar Complex, Near Satadhar (Sola) Overbridge,
Satadhar cross roads,
Email id: email@example.com
Urgent requirement for Experienced PHP developer –
Experience Required : 1-3 Years
Required Skills : Core PHP, WordPress & Joomla
Salary : No Bar for right candidate.
Send your Updated resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. : +91-950-956-8501, +91-916-688-5658
Looking for Content Writer Profile
The Web Content Writer will develop unique content for Liquidation Channel’s website and web properties, including technical writing. Candidates for this position will require proven web copywriting experience with a focus on addition of company keywords, enhancing existing content and creation of content with an engaging and active tone.
This position will also perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein. This is an exciting position that will allow the candidate to expand their knowledge in the areas of Internet marketing and search engine optimization. We are looking for a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines. You need to be able to work under little supervision and be a team player.
• Write product descriptions, brand descriptions, support material and copies for web and print media.
• Edit and proof reading content, copies or material on a regular basis.
• Find and develop new ideas for web content.
• Assure web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
• Moderate user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
• Conceptualize content for the website while catering to a national as well as international audience.
• Conduct research and interviews to collect material for company’s website.
SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
• A flair for writing in different styles with an understanding of advertising, both digital and print.
• An ability to work in a team with good communication skills and good creative skills.
• A strong command of the English language.
• Editing, writing and proofreading skills.
• Capable of writing an article on any subject, theme, blogs or website
• Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
• Concise, clear and confident communication.
• Highly organized and self-motivated to establish and achieve goals.
• Solid proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
Job Location:- Jaipur Only
Interested candidate can apply on email@example.com
Vacancies for PHP Developers in a Jaipur Based Company. Job Description is discussed below for your reference :
1. Pre-requisites : Should have very sound knowledge of WordPress & PHP
2. Should be good at programming
3. Should have minimum 1 year experience as a PHP Developer
4. No. of Vacancies : 4
5. Salary : INR 15,000 – INR 20,000 (depending upon the candidate)
6. Location : Jaipur
7. Technical Round would be conducted immediately latest by 25th Sept, 2013
Hence interested candidates forward your resume on urgent basis at firstname.lastname@example.org
APCOB Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 180 Staff Assistant & Manager Posts: Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) has released notification for recruitment of the 130 Staff Assistant and 50 Manager (Scale I) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19-09-2013 to 09-10-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
APCOB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 180
Name of the Post:
1. Staff Assistant: 130 Posts
2. Manager (Scale I): 50 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-28 years as on 01-09-2013 i .e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-09-1985 and later than 01-09-1995 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any Graduation from a recognized university for Post No.1 and Graduation with 60% aggregate marks or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate for post No.2. Candidates must have proficiency in Telugu language. Knowledge of English is required.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee including intimation charges of Rs.400/- for General/BC category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PC/EXS category. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking or can be made through the CBS branches of State Bank of India through the offline mode.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Online Test/Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can register Online through Bank’s website http://www.apcob.org only between 19-09-2013 and 09-10-2013. After applying online, take print out of the online application registered by the candidates, for their records/production at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have valid email ID and should scan the passport size photograph and signature.
2. Log on to Bank’s website http://www.apcob.org
3. Click on the recruitment link—> click on the link beside the desired post.
4. Read the details carefully and click on “Apply Online”
5. Fill the online application with necessary details and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
6. After filling in all the required particulars submit the application on-line.
7. Click “submit” button and the online application will be registered.
8. A Registration Number and Password will appear for your online registration immediately on the screen, candidates should note down it.
9. Take print out of the application form and produce at the time of interview.
1. Opening Date for Online Registration: 19-09-2013
2. Closing date for Online Registration: 09-10-2013
3. Dates for Payment of Application Fee through Online Mode: From 19-09-2013 to 09-10-2013
4. Dates for Payment of Application Fee through Offline Mode: From 21-09-2013 to 14-10-2013
5. Date of Online Test for Staff Assistant Post: 17-11-2013
6. Date of Online Test for Manager Post: 16-11-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….