UPSC Advt No 13/2013 – 57 Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission – UPSC has advertised notification for recruitment of 57 Various Vacancies in Various Departments. Eligible Candidates can apply online on or before 03-10-2013 by 23.59 hrs. The particulars regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee and other particulars of UPSC Advt No 13/2013 is mentioned below…
UPSC Advt No 13/2013 Vacancy Details:
Total no. of Posts: 57
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Foreign Language Examiner (AFLE): 02 Posts
2. Principal Library and Information Officer: 01 Posts
3. Deputy Director (Non-Technical): 02 Posts
4. General Duty Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 11 Posts
5. Assistant Labour Commissioner: 02 Posts
6. Deputy Director (Planning/Statistics): 04 Posts
7. Statistical Officer: 20 Posts
8. Principal: 01 Post
9. Professor (Computer Science and Engineering): 02 Posts
10. Professor (Electronics and Communication Engineering): 02 Posts
11. Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 01 Post
12. Associate Professor (Civil Engineering): 01 Post
13. Associate Professor (Computer Science and Engineering): 04 Posts
14. Associate Professor (Electronics and Communication Engineering): 04 Posts
Age limit: Candidates age should not exceed 50 years for S.No.2, 8, 9, 10 &11 Posts, 45 years for S.No.3, 12, 13 & 14 Posts, 40 years for S.No.1 & 6 Posts, 35 years for S.No.4 & 5, 30 years for S.No.7 Post and relaxation is available.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must Possess Bachelor’s degree/ Advanced Diploma in Chinese or Japanese with English for S.No.1 Post, Master’s degree for S.No.2 Post, Any Degree in relevant Disciplines for S.No. 3, 4 & 5 Posts, Post graduate degree in relevant field for S.No.6, 7 Posts, Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering or Master of Technology for S.No.8 to 14 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Application Fee: Candidates pay the fee for Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates).
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 23.59 hrs on 03-10-2013 and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview with application, self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Click on the link “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
3. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields and submit error free application form.
5. After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of it for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.59 hrs on 03-10-2013
Last Date for Printing Online Application: 23.59 hrs on 04-10-2013
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…